Join our Sales team. If you’re looking to make the most of your ambition and personality, then a sales career at NCS IT could be perfect for you. NCS is a well-established IT reseller & MSP (Managed Services Provider) based in Rawtenstall Lancashire. We partner with the leading IT brands such as Microsoft, HP, Dell, StarWind, Acronis and Cisco/Meraki. Our goal is to help customers nationwide use technology to succeed, in a way that works for their business.
You will join our NCS Sales Team as an Account Manager, selling our range of services into new businesses as well as increasing our capability into existing customers.
Some remote working would be available following a successful probation period and you must be able to commute to Rawtenstall.
Job Types: Full-time & Permanent
Competitive salary with (uncapped commission – following successful probation)
- Researching potential customers to shape and build new business.
- Growing new business through effective communication methods including cold calling, customer meetings, social media and working with our Marketing Manager to nurture these relationships.
- Working towards your KPI’s through developing market understanding, building relationships and networking.
- Providing effective account management to support your customers technology strategy, implementation, and future requirements.
- Collaborating with your sales team, cross-functional teams, and external partners to help develop a rich customer experience.
- Have a passion for sales and proven track record in IT solution sales/MSP environment (Preferred)
- Demonstrate a keen entrepreneurial flare and the desire to build and expand your client base Be an outgoing and motivated, a quick learner who is very organised
- Develop sales strategies with key vendors and team members
- Show an enthusiasm to learn and develop your knowledge for new and emerging technologies
- Have a high level of verbal and written communication skills
- Be willing to build solid relationships internally and with potential new clients
- Full driving licence
- On-site parking
- Company events
- Company pension
- Sick pay – following successful probation
- Birthday holiday – following successful probation
- Health Cash Plan + Private Health Insurance benefit scheme – following successful probation
- Smart casual dress
- Earn extra holiday days following 2 years continuous service (1 extra day per year to a maximum of 5)