Since our inception, NCS IT has set out to be a different kind of IT company. One that not only offers the latest IT technology and solutions but really focuses on building relationships and providing IT knowledge to our clients in a digestible, easy-to-understand way.
These are the values you can expect when choosing to work with NCS IT:
- Development. We continuously work hard to provide cutting-edge technology solutions to reflect the ever-changing, fast-paced IT industry. This also means investing in the development of our employees to encourage them to grow and improve their own skillset, as well ensuring our clients are getting the best possible customer experience
- Relationships. Without a key focus on relationships, NCS IT wouldn’t be where it is today – an IT provider trusted by many businesses. We pride ourselves on our relationships not just with a variety of vendors but also with our clients. IT is a fundamental part of all businesses, and we understand it is essential to build long-term relationships
- Scalability. As you grow, we’ll grow with you. We have the ability to work with businesses of different levels and sizes across a variety of vertical sectors. This means we can continuously adapt your IT solutions to suit your company, whatever stage your business is at
- Jargon Begone. With NCS IT you can forget the stereotypes about people working in IT being unapproachable and too technical – it’s incredibly important to us that you feel supported, alongside your IT systems. No matter your IT experience, we will clearly explain what you need, what we can do and how it’s going to work throughout the entire process
Corporate Social Responsibility
While we work with companies across the whole of the UK, we’re passionate about providing opportunities and benefitting our local community in Rossendale:
- We take on apprentices from local colleges and provide them with the prospect of a full-time role – many of our current employees have joined NCS IT this way
- We raise money for M3 project, a specialist charity based in the same office building as NCS IT, to help provide supported accommodation for single young people and young parents (and their children), and mediation to prevent homelessness
- We’re currently in the process of making our office surroundings greener and more sustainable. We have installed electronic charging point for cars, available not only for office building workers but also the community.